Become a WikiPathways Contributor Today!
Want to join the 700+ researchers and pathway enthusiasts who have shared their time and knowledge here at WikiPathways? Follow the check list to get started on becoming a curator.
- Signup: Create a GitHub Account
A free GitHub account is required to edit or create pathways at WikiPathways.
- Setup: Install Tools and Resources
To work with WikiPathways, the pathway editor PathVisio and the WikiPathways plugin are required.
- Content: Identify a Target Pathway
Find pathways of interest to convert to pathway models.
- Curate: Create or Edit a Pathway Model
Use PathVisio to create your pathway model, and submit it to WikiPathways.
- Engage: Join the WikiPathways Community
Join the public discussion on pathway curation and other WikiPathways-related topics.